Willow Ridge is a senior community which features 28 independent living apartments units. There are four apartment sizes from which to choose: a one bedroom, a one bedroom deluxe, a two bedroom, and a two bedroom deluxe.
The entire complex is designed to provide seniors, age 55 and older, with a safe, comfortable and affordable lifestyle, while preserving their independence and privacy. Residents have the freedom to pursue an active social life, entertain family and friends and continue to make their own lifestyle choices, while enjoying activities and good fellowship with Willow Ridge neighbors.
Willow Ridge has amenities that make this apartment building unique including:
- Paid utilities (except telephone)
- Extended basic cable television
- Daily noon meal served in the main dining room.
- Weekly light housekeeping
- Lifeline, 24-hour emergency response system
- Activities program
- Washer and dryer hookups in each apartment
- Centrally located elevator
- State-of-the-art limited access entry
- Fireplace lounge for family gatherings
- Attached garages with garage door openers
- Monday morning free continental breakfast
- Convenient, indoor mail boxes and mail drop.
- Non-emergency scheduled transportation
- Convenient indoor access to hospital and clinic services
For more information, to receive a brochure, or to schedule a tour of Willow Ridge please contact:
Willow Ridge Manager