HFH offers a surgical clinic, HFH Surgery, staffed by Dr. George Pfaltzgraff. Dr. Pfaltzgraff offers the following general surgical services:
- Colorectal diseases offering banding of hemorrhoids, colonoscopy, polypectomy, anal diseases, colon resection open and laparosocpic, treatment of rectal fistulas, and treatment of rectal prolapse.
- Gastroesophageal reflux diseases offering gastroscopy, hiatal hernioplasty, and Transoral Incisionless Fundoplication.
- Breast disease offering ultrasound exam, ultrasound directed biopsies, breast conservation, sentinel node biopsies and mastectomy.
- Skin diseases including care of benign conditions and cancers including melanoma, squammous cell carcinoma, and basal cell carcinoma.
- Office care of lumps and bumps, removing cysts, lipomas, nevi, etc.
- Lymph nodes evaluation of abnormal nodes by ultrasound exam and biopsies as needed.
- Female problems including hysterectomy, repair of cystoceles and rectoceles, ectopic pregnancies, ovarian cysts.
- Gallbladder diseases including assessment of abdominal pain, laparosocpic cholecystectomy, operative cholangiograms.
- Laparoscopic surgery for treatment of appendicitis, bowel obstruction, colon resection, hiatal hernioplasty
In addition, many of HFH's Outreach Clinic and area clinic Providers utilize our surgical facilities and staff to perform procedures you and your family may require. With surgical procedures performed early in the day this provides the convenience of traveling from home to the hospital without the expense or inconvenience of long commutes or overnight hotel accommodations. Ongoing updates to the facility, personnel, and equipment continue to bring all of the quality and technology needed for your procedures with minimal interruption to daily living for the patient and caregiver(s).
Contact us at 641-648-7175 (surgery nurse) or 641-648-7106 (Dr. Pfaltzgraff) for more information about available services.