Hansen Family Hospital's surgical services include an array of general surgical services, such as:
- Colorectal diseases offering banding of hemorrhoids, colonoscopy, polypectomy, anal diseases, colon resection open and laparosocpic, treatment of rectal fistulas, and treatment of rectal prolapse.
- Gastroesophageal reflux diseases offering gastroscopy, and hiatal hernioplasty.
- Breast disease offering ultrasound exam, ultrasound directed biopsies, breast conservation, sentinel node biopsies and mastectomy.
- Skin diseases including care of benign conditions and cancers including melanoma, squammous cell carcinoma, and basal cell carcinoma.
- Office care of lumps and bumps, removing cysts, lipomas, nevi, etc.
- Lymph nodes evaluation of abnormal nodes by ultrasound exam and biopsies as needed.
- Female problems including hysterectomy, repair of cystoceles and rectoceles, ectopic pregnancies, ovarian cysts.
- Gallbladder diseases including assessment of abdominal pain, laparosocpic cholecystectomy, operative cholangiograms.
- Laparoscopic surgery for treatment of appendicitis, bowel obstruction, colon resection, hiatal hernioplasty
In addition, many of our specialty providers who visit the Hamilton Specialty Clinic as well as area clinic providers utilize our surgical facilities and staff to perform procedures you and your family may require.
Contact us at 641-648-7175.