Hancock County Health System's Support Groups
Anyone who has been diagnosed with diabetes, chronic lung or heart disease, a caregiver or family member.
When is it held?
Monthly -- second Tuesday
3:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
The Hospital Board Room
Do I need reservations?
No—feel free to just come.
What does a support group do?
- The support group meets to discuss personal difficulties as well as accomplishments.
- The latest information on medications and treatments will be shared.
- Educational information is provided.
- Professional dietary advice is offered.
- Speakers are occasionally invited.
- Members exchange resources.
Best of all – the support group is free!
Please feel free to call Tracy Ludwig, RN, 641-843-5000, with any questions or concerns.
Other services offered by HCHS: