Denise has her Master of Arts Degree in Speech and Language Pathology with a minor in Audiology as well as a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Audiology and Speech Sciences with a minor in education from Michigan State University.
Denise’s Recognitions and Accreditations:
- Member of the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- Clinical Competence in Speech and Language Pathology Certificate holder
- Vital Tim Certified for swallowing disorders.
- Iowa licensed Speech and Language Pathologist
- Member of the Iowa Speech-Hearing Association
- Appointed to Iowa Board of Speech Pathologists in 2011.
She has continued education in:
- Augmentative/alternative communication
- Stroke Rehabilitation
- Childhood Apraxia
- Motor Speech Disorders and Technology
- plus many other conditions.