Not making progress with your fitness or weight goals? Not sure what to do or where to start? Need some help setting your goals?
Maybe you need a Personal Trainer…
How Do I Get Started?
Contact the Garner Rehabilitation Clinic located at the
Veterans Memorial Recreation Center
Convenient parking is available South of the Recreation Center.
Fitness Assessment and Training Sessions are scheduled by appointment only. Individualized programs are subject to medical discretion.
What Does a Personal Trainer Do?
- A personal trainer can help you:
- Identify weaker areas of your body and help you to get stronger and feel better.
- Make sure that you are exercising safely, with proper technique.
- Monitor progress towards fitness goals and keep you focused.
- Get maximum results with a program designed especially for you.
- Modify your workout program to accommodate for unique medical needs like arthritis, diabetes, heart conditions and obesity.
- Teach new and exciting exercise techniques to enhance your fitness program.
How Does the Program Work?
We offer personal training services by experienced fitness professionals. With careful attention to your health history and goals, a personal trainer will design and implement an effective workout plan to help you achieve your specific fitness targets.
Our program not only works with the technical aspect of physical fitness, but also helps create a comfortable and non-intimidating environment for every client, regardless of age, ability or goals.
Our specialties include:
- Weight loss and maintenance
- Strength training
- Aerobic and anaerobic training
- Sport-specific training
- Back care
- Programs for seniors
- Couch to 5K
- Other tailored programs