Occupational Medicine Health and Safety
"For a Healthy Business"
WELLNET offers employers a variety of health and safety training programs and services. The WELLNET Resource Center can also provide materials to employers to help develop occupational health and safety programs. The WELLNET staff can provide information on training films, programs in the area and resource contacts, as well as Internet searches at not cost to area businesses.
- AMERICAN RED CROSS FIRST AID: certified ARC instructors teach the four hour long ARC module for first aid. This course can be taught separately or combined with CPR. Three-year certification upon completion.
- AMERICAN RED CROSS CPR: four hour module that teaches CPR for adults. First Aid and/or Infant and Child CPR can be combined with this module. Year certification required.
- BLOODBORNE PATHOGENS AND PPD TRAINING: personal protection and bloodborne pathogens training available for employees and supervisors.
- BACK INJURY PREVENTION: Therapists from Ellsworth Municipal Hospital conduct on-site training to reduce back injury and provide exercises for a healthy back.
- EMPLOYEE ASSISTANCE PROGRAM SUPERVISOR SERIES:This program trains supervisors to recognize potential problems; from violent behavior to crisis intervention techniques.
- STRESS REDUCTION IN THE WORKPLACE: EMH Freedom House provides programs to reduce stress in the workplace and deal with outside stresses that reduce productivity.
WELLNET Resource Center
EMH Professional Building, Suite 1
520 Talbott Street
110 Rocksylvania Avenue
Iowa Falls, IA 50126