Occupational Medicine Health and Safety
"For a Healthy Business"
Industrial Wellness programs make up the majority of programs offered by the JobSafe program. Industry studies have shown that employers who offer wellness programs for their employees reduce days of sick time and increase productivity. A recent report by the federal government demonstrated that companies that have wellness programs can reduce lost worker days from injuries and illnesses by 15 - 40%.
Corporate Wellness Services
- BASIC HEALTH APPRAISALS: health risk profiles from Wellsource - the leader in health assessments.
- STANDARD HEALTH APPRAISALS: health risk appraisal and testing for body composition, blood pressure and blood serum (cholesterol, etc.).
- COMPREHENSIVE SCREENING: for cancer of breast and/or prostrate, in addition to standard health appraisal.
Corporate Fitness Services
- STOP SMOKING CLINIC: certified by the American Lung Association and taught by a licensed Respiratory Therapist.
- FUNCTIONAL CAPACITY EVALUATIONS: to determine employee ability to perform job duties.
- HEARING CONSERVATION PROGRAMS: to test employees and protect workers from hearing loss.
- IMMUNIZATION PROGRAMS: provide hepatitis, tetanus and flu vaccinations to protect workers.
- Respirator Safety Programs to screen and fit workers for Personal Protective Devices.
- Customized testing can also be arranged.
WELLNET Resource Center
EMH Professional Building, Suite 1
520 Talbott Street,
110 Rocksylvania Avenue
Iowa Falls, IA 50126