Memory Care Close to Home
Congratulations to Harold Schug, Administrator, and to the staff of the Patty Elwood Center! The Iowa Department of Inspections & Appeals recently visited the facility, and the Patty Elwood Center received a deficiency free survey on April 27, 2012. High standards are put in place to insure the safety, security and well being of individuals in our state's health care facilities. Congratulations to the Patty Elwood Center for meeting the requirements of established rules and regulations in the State of Iowa in serving Iowans with special health care needs!
The Patty Elwood Center is a special place for those suffering from Alzheimer's disease and other forms of Dementia.
The Patty Elwood Center has 24 beds arranged in a spacious environment that is specifically designed to enhance the lives of our residents.
- A secure unit and courtyard for the safety of the residents.
- Licensed for Skilled Care since 2003
- A caring staff and medical director who are specifically trained and educated to care for your loved one
- An environment that allows residents to live with dignity and respect
- Nurses on site 24 hours a day to care for medical needs
- An activity program seven days a week with emphasis on the individual
- Memory boxes for each room to provide the resident with familiar possessions
- Transportation to doctor appointments
- Special attention is paid to lighting and noise to provide a relaxing atmosphere
- Three homemade meals daily approved by a dietician.
Come for a tour and meet the caring staff of the Patty Elwood Center and see what we have to offer you and your loved one.
The Patty Elwood Center
21668 80th ST
Cresco, Iowa 52136
Wendy Hosek, R.N., Director of Nursing