The Mitchell County Hospital Auxiliary is an organization that assists and supports MCRHC through fundraising and volunteerism. The Auxiliary currently boasts approximately 80 members. A few projects in which the organization recently provided support include:
- The Serenity Room Remodel
- Bladder Scanner purchase
- Electric Scooter purchase
Additionally, the Auxiliary supports annual events such as:
- Spring Salad Luncheon
- Blood Center of Iowa Blood Drives in Osage
- Pie Sales at Autumn Artistry in Osage
- Book Sales fundraising event
- Gift Shop in Main Hospital Lobby
- Volunteer assistance during Annual 3rd Grade Children’s Health Fair
Auxiliary members choose their level of membership. Some members simply choose to pay their annual dues and possibly make a financial donation, while other members choose to work in the gift shop on a regularly assigned shift. Choose your level of membership today!
Mission: Mitchell County Hospital Auxiliary shall promote and advance the welfare of the Mitchell County Hospital.
Vision: Mitchell County Hospital Auxiliary will be recognized as an integral part of the services provided by the Hospital.